Speeding up your invoicing process
Every business owner will agree that spending as little time as possible on your administration tasks and focussing on fee earning activities is critical to success. With the introduction of online accounting software (such as QuickBooks) business productivity has vastly improved and become more streamlined.
One of the most beneficial elements of implementing this type of software is the improvements that can be made with the invoicing process. Here are our top 5 reasons why:
- You can create personalised and professional looking invoices, on any device. If you are on a client site, you can access your software on the go and raise an invoice which is sent automatically to the client as soon as any work is completed. You no longer have to manually raise an invoice when you get back into your office or get home after a busy day on site.
- You can manage all your sales and invoicing in one place. Easily track your paid and unpaid invoices whilst also setting up automated payments through solutions such as PayPal and GoCardless.
- You can check all your payments in real-time, for example if you are called upon for an urgent job but there is already an outstanding invoice you can quickly request payment to be made before undertaking any more work. You can also set automatic reminders to chase up overdue payments.
- You can create custom invoices from different templates, displaying your professional brand at all times. Invoices can be e-mailed on any platform or printed for sending in the post.
- Any quotations or estimations can be quickly converted into an invoice. You can automatically apply discounts, promotions or VAT and you can also invoice in any currency.
If you would like to find out more about how you can improve your invoicing processing by implementing some online accounting software, feel free to call us on 01173 700 079 or e-mail email@example.com.